Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog on Hold

Folks, there may be some long time gaps in between blog posts here. For a little while, hopefully not too long. Lots of things coming together to make this take a back burner for a bit. So either I will write in short bursts, or take much longer to post something vaguely worth reading.

Hope to get back to regular writing as soon as possible.

In the meantime, feel free to browse through the many previous blog posts I've written and comment on them. Or laugh at them. Or me. Both, if you'd like. Lots of material there.

4 comments:

  1. The only thing I care about is that now I'm worried about you. All okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. I'll wait. I hope everything is ok. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicole: Thanks. It was difficult getting that Heron to pose for me. She was a real prima donna. Seems you and I suffer similar longing for freedom.

    @Raven: Thanks. Whatever gives you the feeling of freedom is as good as any other. Just don't lose it. Keep it going as much as you can. You're no downer here, either!

    @dbs: Thanks!

    @Nicki: Methinks you have a life worth reading about already. Keep writing about it! Thanks!

    Hopefully W.A. Marshmallow will continue with his current instructor on a private basis, which so far, is working out well. But we need to keep him in ensembles, competitions, and other activities that the Academy used to provide.

    ReplyDelete